Friday 19 May 2017

Keeping Busy ...

I have been quietly crafting away in the background ... I've ventured into bag making and have entered a competition with one - I'll show it you once the winners are announced - I'm keeping my fingers crossed!  There's also another one underway as my second venture into Product Testing for Minerva, which should be finished after the weekend and you'll be able to see it on their blog soon. I've also made a brave stab at gardening - I take the Botanical Gardens near where I work as my inspiration and have just seen these lovelies on a lunchtime walk ...


I do love having a garden of my own, even though I don't have as much time as I like to tend to it.  It's perfect gardening weather at the moment - sunshine with regular showers - just got the plants in in time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...